Coronavirus Outbreak. If we all remember, in 2003 we were first diagnosed with the SARS outbreak. 8000 cases and more than 10% died.
2009: H1N1 infection begins
2014: Shocked by the emergence of Polio & Ebola cases
2016: Zika virus
2019: now .. Coronavirus!
Coronavirus is a virus that is naturally spread to animals only. But in the recent outbreak in Wuhan, China, he has been able to spread man to man.
And so far, cases have spread all over China, including Japan & Thailand.
And we have 3 records of deaths.
Be safe, everyone!
Many more traveling in and out of Malaysia. It’s always the airport.
1) Proper sneezing & coughing. Keep your mouth shut every time you sneeze or cough.
2) If the middle is unhealthy, there will be more flu and cough symptoms. Wear a mask every time you go out. Avoid infections in others.
3) Wash your hands.
4) Use hand sanitizer to keep your hands, kids and family clean.
(If I go to the mall, before holding the trolley handle, I will hand wash my kids and my sanitizer with it).
5) Practice healthy eating. Add fruits that are high in Vitamin C: Palm, Oranges, Mangosteen, Berries, Kiwi, Apples.
– the more our bodies are nutritious, the stronger our bodies are.
6) Avoid taking young children to crowded areas.
7) If you or your family members are susceptible to ill health and provide a healthy lifestyle, take supplementation & vitamins to help boost your body’s immunity. Suggestions: Vitamin C & Zinc.
Lets hope that the situation quickly subsides and that the virus is not a trace of Malaysia.
Coronavirus Could Live On Your Phone
Did you know that Coronavirus could live on your phone for nine days — here’s how to clean it
Before you pick up that smart device and refresh your social media feeds to reveal the latest coronavirus news: beware. The dreaded virus could be festering on your phone for long periods.
According to German researchers, coronavirus can live on an inanimate surface like metal, glass or plastic — as in, all of the materials used to make phones — for up to nine days.
The study suggested using a solution that contains 0.1% sodium hypochlorite (bleach), or 62% to 71% ethanol (a key ingredient in most hand sanitizers) within one minute to clean their devices. Apple recently told customers that they can safely use Clorox disinfecting wipes and 70% isopropyl alcohol on their products’ screens. But, people shouldn’t use aerosol sprays, bleaches or abrasives. Cleaners shouldn’t be sprayed directly onto the device, rather applied using a soft, lint-free cloth.
NOW YOU KNOW.. SHARE WIDELY
Guan Eng Tips For Corona Virus
Health Tips for recent coronavirus outbreak, remember G-U-A-N E-N-G
G – Going to China should be avoided unless necessary
U – Use mask properly
A – Avoid large crowds
N – Never touch your face with unclean hands.
E – Eat healthy food. Don’t eat bats.
N – Never spread false news, check your source
G – Grumbling about the govt’s incompetency doesn’t help.
(Author unknown…Copy and paste from a WhatsApp group)
8 FOODS FOR CLOGGED ARTERIES
- Garlic – Since ancient times garlic has been used to treat heart disease and hypertension. According to a study published in preventive medicine, garlic inhibits coronary artery calcification which serves as a marker for plaque formation.
- Grapes – Grapes are rich in flavonoids, quercetin, and resveratrol. These flavonoids have been found to prevent the oxidation of bad cholesterol that leads to the formation of plaque in artery walls. They also lower the risk of developing blood clots that can lead to heart attacks.
- Spinach – Spinach is rich in potassium and folic acids, both of which act as a defense against high blood pressure. Spinach is also rich in lutein, a plant carotenoid which not only protects against age related macular degeneration but also prevents heart attacks by keeping arteries free from cholesterol build up.
- Fish – A study conducted by researchers at Southampton University found that Omega 3 oils, present in fishes like tuna and salmon, stop the buildup of fatty deposits in the arteries. These fatty acids prevent clots from forming and cholesterol from becoming oxidized.
- Olive oil – Only oxidized cholesterol is able to stick to your artery walls and form plaques. Monounsaturated fats present in olive oil when mixed with molecules of bad cholesterol become less likely to be oxidized.
- Tomatoes -According to a study conducted by Korean researchers, lycopene, a compound present in tomatoes that gives them their color, helps in prevent hardening of the arteries. Researchers found that women with the highest lycopene levels in their blood had the least stiffness in their arteries.
- Pomegranates – Pomegranate juice not only appears to prevent hardening of the arteries by reducing blood vessel damage, but may also reverse the progression of this disease. Pomegranate fruit and its juice are high in antioxidant content, which may help fight hardening of the arteries.
- Kiwi and Cantaloupe – These antioxidant-rich foods work by reducing toxic LDL cholesterol, which is formed by a rusting process in your arteries. They can help stop the rust in its tracks and even prevent it
Benefits Of Zinc
For the body’s immune system – helps activate the body’s immune cells including T-Cells in the body (this is important as it will respond better including early ‘detect’ cancer cells in the body)
For healthy skin.It is important for acne-free healthy skin. Zinc can control the hormone tostesterone which if it is imbalanced can cause acne.
Zinc is also important for the production of colleges in the body.
Zinc can also prevent bacterial growth, especially if there is a large pore and a large open area, it can help prevent bacteria from growing and can prevent acne and can also help sensitive skin. In short Zinc is great for acne-free skin.
Zinc for energy and stamina. Zinc is an important mineral that promotes muscle strength and endurance.
Zinc for wound healing. Zinc can produce these new cells to help accelerate wound healing. The wound will dry faster, it can also prevent bacteria from wounding and wound healing faster. This is why if you notice, the content of the cream is mostly zinc content.
Zinc for hair. Zinc promotes hair growing healthier, lighter and thicker. If the zinc content is low in the body, the hair follicles are easier to decompose into the hair. Very good zinc for hair loss.
Zinc for mental health. Zinc helps improve memory and learning processes. It can also prevent age-related illnesses such as aizheimer’s.
Zinc for healthy fertility / reproductive system. Zinc for men helps improve the function, quality and quantity of sperm.
Zinc for women, helps the female reproductive system, regulates hormones and eggs production.
There are also good zinc studies on male prostate, it helps prevent impotence.