Fake Jews Gold Price Manipulation
Fake Jews Gold Price Manipulation? There was a commotion when people scrambled to buy gold before this until the price jumped to almost RM270 1gm. Actually what happened was from fake demand and fake news from Jews ,what happened now? Price fell again. they manipulate prices to make people scramble to buy ..
Who bought the gold ?
Inshaallah I will explain what is happening in the economy. How Jews create fake news and fake demand to reap profits..including our main meanings that are supposed to run out including rice, flour, cooking oil and more.
They created a platform..all their fingertips..why do we follow them.?
Then we go back to all the news where we know they all belong to them..have you forgotten what happened to the covid news before?
Russia and Ukraine are quieter now?
Everything they create is for profit only
And verily thou wilt find them (the Jews) most greedy of life (the world), even more greedy than the idolaters. Each of them wants to be given a thousand years of age, but that longevity will not keep them away from the punishment. And Allah sees well what they do.
Make viruses sell test swabs, toxins, masks and anything related to covid..how many new pharmacies are up now?
Which means: “O you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with news, then investigate (to determine) the truth, so that you do not inflict on a people something undesirable because of your ignorance (about it) – so as to make you regret what you have done ”
Surah al-Hujurat, verse 6
Why did they succeed? they are better at reading and studying the Quran and hadith to mislead us .. what do we do? We just leave it to the experts who say they are better but the members we expect are all their people..we dont read and understand why did Allah send down the quran?
Stop being a Jew..all we see now are the slanders of the antichrist that the Jews have succeeded in, including their jinn army
Rasulullah SAW said: “Whoever memorizes ten verses from the beginning of Surah al-Kahfi will be protected from the dajjal.” (Muslim History)
From Sauban r.a narrated that the Prophet s.a.w said: “Whoever recites the last ten verses of surah al-Kahfi, then indeed his recitation avoids him from the slander of the antichrist. (HR Nasai)
The Jews and the Christians will not be pleased with you until you follow their religion. Say: ‘Allah’s guidance is the (true) guidance.’ and a helper for you. ” (QS Al-Baqarah : 120)
How easy it is for the Jews to change the previous 3 books before the Quran, how easy it is for the Jews to kill the prophets who convey the truth, how easy it is for them to manipulate human beings with deceptions that benefit them ..
SOME SOCIAL RULES THAT MAY HELP YOU
1. Don’t call someone more than twice continuously. If they don’t pick up your call, presume they have something important to attend to;
2. When someone shows you a photo on their phone, don’t swipe left or right. You never know what’s next;
3. If a person is speaking directly to you, staring at your phone is rude;
4. Praise publicly. Criticize privately;
5. If a colleague tells you they have a doctors’ appointment, don’t ask what it’s for, just say “I hope you’re okay”. Don’t put them in the uncomfortable position of having to tell you their personal illness. If they want you to know, they’ll do so without your inquisitiveness;
6. Never order the expensive dish on the menu when someone is giving you a lunch/dinner. If possible ask them to order their choice of food for you;
7. If you tease someone, and they don’t seem to enjoy it, stop it and never do it again. It encourages one to do more and it shows how appreciative you’re;
8. Don’t ask awkward questions like ‘Oh so you aren’t married yet?’ Or ‘Don’t you have kids’ or ‘Why didn’t you buy a house?’ Or why don’t you buy a car? For God’s sake it isn’t your problem
9. Always open the door for the person coming behind you. It doesn’t matter if it is a guy or a girl, senior or junior. You don’t grow small by treating someone well in public;
10. Return money that you have borrowed even before the other person remembers lending it to you. It shows your integrity and character. Same goes with umbrellas, pens and lunch boxes;
11. If you take a taxi with a friend and he/she pays now, try paying next time;
12. Respect different shades of opinions. Remember what’s the digit. 6 to you will appear the digit 9 to someone facing you. Besides, second opinion is good for an alternative;
13. Never interrupt people talking. Allow them to pour it out. As they say, hear them all and filter them all;
14. Say “thank you” when someone is helping you.
15. There’s almost never a reason to comment on someone’s weight. Just say, “You look fantastic.” If they want to talk about losing weight, they will;
16. Treat the cleaner with the same respect as the CEO. Nobody is impressed at how rude you can treat someone below you but people will notice if you treat them with respect;
17. Never give advice until you’re asked;
18. When meeting someone after a long time, unless they want to talk about it, don’t ask them their age and salary;
19. Mind your business unless anything involves you directly – just stay out of it;
20. Remove your sunglasses if you are talking to anyone in the street. It is a sign of respect. More so, eye contact is as important as your speech;
21. Never talk about your riches in the midst of the poor. Similarly, don’t talk about your children in the midst of the barren.
22. After reading a good message, try to say” Thanks for the message”. *APPRECIATION* remains the easiest way of getting what you don’t have.