Natural Compound Fight Covid 19
Natural Compound Fight Covid 19. It’s frustrating to hear when a covid + patient gets sent home with very little instruction on what they can to help themselves.
A #SARS-CoV-2 infection can be deadly because of its ability to stimulate a part of the #innateimmune response called the #inflammasome.
This results in the release of pro-#inflammatory cytokines, leading to cytokine storm and severe, sometimes irreversible, damage to #respiratory epithelium.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been shown to activate the NLRP3 inflammasome specifically.
A 2016 review article titled “Natural compounds as regulators of NLRP3 inflammasome-mediated IL-beta production” notes that “#resveratrol, #curcumin, #EGCG [epigallocatechin gallate], and #quercetin are potent inhibitors of NLRP3 inflammasome-mediated IL-1beta production, typically acting at more than one element of the involved pathways.”
However, it should be noted that these polyphenols have an even much broader biological effect, as they influence a variety of pathways.
For example, these polyphenols modulate NF-kB upregulation, which is useful to counteract the #COVID-19 ’hyper-inflammation.’
A preprint released on March 23, 2020, identified the ability of plant bioactive compounds to inhibit the COVID-19 main protease (Mpro), which contributes to #viralreplication.
There is much excitement surrounding the recent identification of Mpro, and it is a current potential pharmaceutical target.
Kaempferol, quercetin, luteolin-7-glucoside, demethoxycurcumin, naringenin, apigenin-7glucoside, oleuropein, curcumin, catechin, and epicatechin-gallate were the natural compounds that appeared to have the best potential to act as COVID-19 Mpro inhibitors.
Though further research is necessary to prove efficacy, this study provides the biologic plausibility and mechanistic support (SARS-CoV-2 protease inhibition) to justify their use.
For these reasons, the compounds listed in this image, at standard dosages, may help to prevent activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome, decrease NF-kB activation, and to potentially inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication.
There are approx 155 peer reviewed articles that also to support this post.
Treatment After AstraZeneca Jabs
The Health Ministry (MOH) will constantly monitor the incidence of blood clots with the administration of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine and assures the public that immediate treatment will be given should such an incident occur.
“The occurrence of blood clots is very rare, and the administration of this vaccine has taken into account its benefits in preventing Covid-19 infection, which outweighs the risks from vaccination, ” said Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba in a statement.
Malaysia received 268,800 doses of AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine through the Covax facility on April 24, and the vaccine will be administered to the public from today.
The AstraZeneca vaccination is open to 268,000 individuals on a first-come first-served basis for Kuala Lumpur and Selangor residents, and the first appointment slot for the vaccination will be held today at the designated vaccination centres (PPVs).
The PPVs are Universiti Malaya, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur World Trade Centre and Shah Alam Ideal Convention Centre.
Dr Adham said AstraZeneca vaccine recipients were advised to constantly monitor their health, and seek immediate treatment if they experienced symptoms within four days to four weeks after being inoculated.
He said immediate treatment should be sought if there were symptoms such as a severe headache that did not go away with painkillers or became worse, and headache worsened when lying down or bending.
Other symptoms are unusual headaches accompanied by blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, difficulty in speaking, weakness, drowsiness or seizures, small spots on the skin, bruising or bleeding and difficulty breathing, chest pain, swelling in the legs or persistent abdominal pain, he said.
Dr Adham said medical practitioners treating AstraZeneca vaccine recipients’ cases should investigate whether the individual had received the vaccine within 30 days before symptoms began.
The medical practitioner will also need to do a further examination to confirm whether the symptoms shown are due to blood clots.
“Relevant examinations including blood and radiology examinations should be carried out as soon as possible.
“Immediate treatment should be given if the test results show that blood clotting has actually occurred, ” he said. — Bernama
PCR Swab Test Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara
Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara (THKD) believes that widespread screening is a key strategy to combat the outbreak of COVID-19. Therefore we are committed to offer this screening to as many people as possible.
Starting Monday, 23rd March 2020, we will offer drive-through COVID-19 PCR swab tests to the public from 8am-8pm daily. The cost of the test is RM580 nett, and payment can be made through online banking when you book an appointment with us. You will be notified of the results within 48-72 hours.
Kindly WhatsApp https://bit.ly/3dkBqEN to book your appointment with us and stay safe everyone!
#thomsonhospitalkd Natural Compound Fight Covid 19
17 Tips On Covid-19
1. We may have to live with C19 for months or years. Don’t deny or panic. Don’t make our life useless. Let’s learn to live with this reality.
2. You can’t destroy the C19 virus that has penetrated the cell walls, by drinking liters of hot water – you’ll just be going to the bathroom more often.
3. Washing your hands and maintaining a physical distance of two meters is your best method of protection.
4. If you do not have a C19 patient at home, there is no need to disinfect your home.
5. Grocery bags / plastics, gas stations, shopping carts and ATMs do not cause infection.
Wash your hands, live your life as usual.
6. C19 is not a food infection. It is associated with infectious droplets such as flu. There is no demonstrated risk that C19 is transmitted by ordering food.
7. You can lose your sense of smell by using a lot of anti-allergies and viral infections. These are only non-specific symptoms of C19.
8. Once you get home, you don’t need to change clothes immediately and take a shower!
Cleanliness is a virtue but not paranoid!
9. The C19 virus does not fly through the air. This is a respiratory drip infection that requires close contact.
10.The air is clean, you can walk to parks and public places (just keep your physical protection distance)
11. Just use regular soap against C19, no need for anti-bacterial soap. These are viruses, not bacteria.
12. You don’t have to worry about your food orders. But you can heat everything in the microwave, if you want.
13. The possibility of bringing the C19 home in your shoes is like being struck by lightning twice a day. I’ve worked against viruses for 20 years – drop infections don’t spread like that!
14. You can’t be protected from viruses by consuming vinegar, sugarcane juice and ginger! It’s just for immunity not medicine.
15. Wearing a mask for a long time interferes with your breathing and oxygen levels. Wear it only in a crowd.
16. Wearing gloves is also a bad idea; the virus can accumulate in gloves and is easily transmitted if you touch your face. Better to just wash your hands regularly.
17. Immune is very weak by always living in a sterile environment. Even if we are taking immune-boosting supplements / medicines, please regularly leave your house to the park / beach or anywhere else.
Immunity is increased by EXPOSURE TO PATHOGEN, not by sitting at home and consuming fried / spicy / sweet foods and fizzy drinks.
Original article Natural Compound Fight Covid 19
https://theazb.com/we-will-live-with-covid19-for-months-lets-not-deny-it-or-panic- dr-faheem-younus /
Very good article ….. must read by everyone.